Vars Mountain Trail5 routes in one weekend. The Vars Mountain Trail offers participants and spectators some superb scenery of all the Vars landscapes.
- The Tour of the Ridges: 42km / Gain 2941 m
- Boucle de Peyniers: 24 km / Gain 1383 m
- Col de Vars: 13 km / D+ 490 m
- Tour of the villages: 4 km / D+ 182 m
- KV-KL: 1.4 km / D+ 435 m
- Tour of the villages: 4 km
- Trail suitable for children with an introduction to biathlon
New for 2019: KV-KL: An original steep climb on the legendary speed skiing slopes. Runners can choose between 24 or 42 km; 42 km as a relay because it’s always better with a friend! Or the Défi Varsinc which is 13 km on the Saturday and 24 km on the Sunday.