As such, our Tourist Office is committed to:
- Providing you with an easily accessible reception and information area.
- Facilitating your steps.
- Offering you furniture to sit on.
- Informing you free of charge about what is on offer locally for tourists.
- Displaying and publishing its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Offering you free Wi-Fi access.
- Being open at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Answering your letters all year round.
- Providing a permanent reception service staffed by personnel who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Providing printed tourist maps, plans and guides.
- Giving you access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted for viewing via embedded media.
- Disseminating its tourist information also on paper, translated into at least two foreign languages:
* for all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal details, e-mail, website address, telephone details, level of classification;
* cultural, natural or leisure tourist monuments and sites which may include an indication of the usual prices, periods and times of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal details;
* events and entertainment;
* emergency telephone numbers. - Updating its tourist information annually.
- Posting emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Presenting all relevant offerings in its area of operation to all clientele.
- Giving you access to viewing of classified accommodation availability.
- Processing your complaints and measuring your satisfaction.
- Offering a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephones, geolocation, etc.).
- Respecting the requirements of the Quality Tourism Mark™
- Making a holiday adviser available to you.
- Guaranteeing reliable and up-to-date information on what is on offer locally to tourists.
The Vars Tourist Office belongs to the Tourist Offices of France network